EN2000 First Response’s core objectives at all times, is to achieve consistent, uniform quality in all products manufactured or supplied in order to meet Australian and International legislative standards and customer specifications.
EN2000 Response complies with the conditions and codes of practice required by all relevant authorities. These codes include:
- AS4351-2 Readily Biodegradable Products
- ACCC – Products Safety Recall
- Work Safe Victoria – Hazardous Substances Guidelines
- Work Safe Victoria – Labelling of Chemicals, the GHS System
- Codex Alimentarius guidelines